Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

October Flowers Challenge Winner

The winner of our October Flowers challenge is number 127

LINDA SIMPSON
with her beautiful entry


I am sure you will agree that it is a beautiful card and a worthy winner!

Having read some of the comments on the October Challenge I would just like to repeat that it was my mistake that previous winners weren't announced in a post. Thank-you to Karen Pettit for her kind words and understanding in what has been a very stressful time for Debbi.

All winners were emailed in a timely fashion by myself and have received their prizes.

Thank-you,

Denyse x

2 comments:

  1. It's nothing special from me ladies, always been a softie! Hope no one gave you any trouble x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Thank you so much I am thrilled to bits.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete